Resources: Recommended Books and Learning Materials
Below you will find an evolving list of links to resources. The books and learning materials are affiliate links that lead to amazon. com, so we will receive a small percentage of sales. (You will find Montessori material tutorials on YouTube.) We do not get paid for any other resource links; they are there because they have proven to be extremely helpful on the journey with children. Enjoy!
Please also check your local offerings for homeschooling.
Here are some resources for California and Bay Area homeschoolers:
- Alternative Education Resource Organization, AERO
- The American Montessori Society, AMS
- North American Montessori Teachers’ Association, NAMTA
- North American Reggio Emilia Alliance, NAREA
- Changing Schools from the Inside Out, Daniel Rechtschaffen
- The Froebel Conference, Scott Bultman
- Teaching and Learning from Preschoolers, Teacher Tom
- Fairy Dust Teaching, Sally Haughey
- The Curiosity Approach, Lyndsey Hellyn & Stephanie Bennett
- Moving and Learning, Rae Pica